lördag 4 april 2009

Beyoncé - Get Me Bodied

Mission one
I’ma put this on
When he see me in the dress I’ma get me some

Mission two
Gotta make that call
Tell him get the bottles poppin’ when they play my song

Mission three
Got my three best friends
Like we do it all the time we gone do it again

Mission four
Got the vintage Rolls
Drop a couple hundreds tell him leave it at the door

I ain’t worried doin me tonight
A little sweat ain’t never hurt nobody
Why ya'll standin’ on the wall
I'm the one tonight
Get them bodied, get them bodied, get them bodied, get them bodied , get them bodied
Want my body
Won’t you get my body
You want my body
Won’t you get my body

Can you get me bodied
I wanna be myself tonight
Can you get me bodied
I wanna be myself tonight
Don't you see my body
I want to let it out tonight
Wanna party, wanna dance, wanna be myself tonight, me bodied

Baby all I want is to let it go
Ain’t no worries, no
We can dance all night
Get me bodied
That means come closer to me
While we grind to the beat
And your body’s touchin me
All I need is to let it be
Ain’t no worry, no
Boy dance with me
Feel my body
Drop just come closer to me
While we grind to the beat
And your body touchin my body

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar